2/07/2011

#My subject matter of political propaganda in Social networking websites

I have been thinking about what subject I should pick bases on this sensitive thesis. I have been keeping myself "when," "why," "how," and "what." Then, I decided to pick my country as the place I want to talk about because politic in Taiwan is very "EXERCISING" and I understand it better than any other countries. Because Taiwan has been settled by many different countries in 400 history, including Spain, Holland, Japan, and  I might count China in, now, political propaganda has been effecting Taiwanese a lot. As we know, a dynasty would like to write off the goods of the previous dynasty, and it would like the people believe in the present rulers.

Next, how can I do something that is relate to my thesis and have effective result?

The first thing I did was to thinking about some events or issues that was sensitive, but I realized that would be involve too many my personal opinions. After that, I found this


台北民怨地圖 It is a Google map that including social grievances in Taipei, Taiwan. 


My idea is to select some maladministration that people really care about and create several small flash games. Then, I will combine those small flash games with a medium flash game on a social networking website that would be Facebook. 


  • Subject: night market business
  • Goal: collecting night market food recipes, building a own stand in the night market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment